Friday, May 16, 2008

WHAT I WANT FROM life

I am a huge dreamer and haven't really figured out if that is a good or bad thing. I would say my biggest dream is to be a successful actress. Unfortunately, its one of my harder dreams to make come true. I'm not sure if I even want to seriously pursue that dream because it seems very far fetched and it would take a lot of struggle. I hope though, to be generally very content and happy in my future. I hope to have a big family one day. Also, I hope to that Angelina Jolie and I will one day have a little chat; but it's not that important to me. I hope to find myself and know myself. One of my fears is that I will feel lost forever and never become generally happy and content. Giving birth to children is another fear of mine. I also, fear that I will be attacked in my home by a psycho person or that I will see a ghost. My biggest fear of all though, is pain. I have a dream, that one day, I will open up a resteraunt in North Carolina. My favorite quote is, "People say your going the wrong way when its simply a way of your own." I like the colors pink, purple, off white, and black. They are such great colors.

My goal is to obtain happiness, as previously discussed. I just want to be happy in its fullness.

No comments: