Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Confused Mind

I am very mad right now. I just wrote this whole blog and tried to post it and this error showed up, so I lost everything. Something like this would only happen to me. Not to mention the cold i got this weekend and the $25 or $30 i lost this weekend as well. It really can't get any better than this; sitting here feeling miserable writing a completly different blog from the previous one i lost. This is my life ladies and gentlman.

I'm watching Walk the Line on tv and my bath water is running. Its 9:39 and I'm dead tired. Waking up by an alarm hurts, thats why nobody likes to wake up earlier. As a growing human, i have many many questions about everything. I don't think its natural for someone to have so many questions. Maybe, I'm suppose to know some of these things or maybe not. I feel that not everybody thinks as deeply as other peolple. I was talking to a friend and she said she hated thinking about the things I think about all the time. Things that don't have a quick answer and make you feel lost. This is life and its yours, what do you do? I feel like nothing is every enough. I mean what do you do with life, it seems so limited sometimes. Or do I feel limited? Everybody seems so simple compared to me. My friends tell me I make things complicated. I don't like to assume or judge but it gets real hard no to sometimes. Its really not a good thing to do. I don't know a lot of things but I want to have a big part in life, and I have no clue what thats going to be.

I went to edit this post and I have a draft of my other blog, just my luck.

No comments: